INGREDIENTS: L-Carnitine Tartrate, coating agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Bitter Orange dry extract (Citrus aurantium L., fruit) synephrine valued at 6%, L-Carnitine, Choline L-bitartrate, green coffee dry extract (Coffea arabica L., seed) titrated in chlorogenic acid to 45%, dry extract of Guarana (Paullinia cupana Kunth., seed) valued in caffeine at 12%, Garcinia dry extract (Garcinia cambogia (Gaertn.) Desr., fruit) titrated for hydroxycitric acid at 60%, Mate dry extract (Ilex paraguariensis A.St.-Hil., sheet) valued in caffeine at 8%, mioinositol, antiaglomerante (silicon dioxide), nicotinamida (niacin), Calcium D-Pantothenate / Pantothenic Acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), chromium picolinate.
CONTENT: 60 capsules 739 mg aprox.
HOW TO USE: Drink 3 capsules per day, 2 capsules at breakfast and another before eating, Unless recommended by the health professional. Drink fluids frequently and do physical exercise.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, nor a healthy lifestyle. Keep the container in a cool place, dry and away from light. Keep out of the reach of little kids.
WARNING: Contains caffeine. Not recommended in case of pregnancy and / or during lactation, nor in children under 12 years. Consult your doctor before use if you suffer from cardiovascular disease. Do not take before going to sleep.
- The niacin contributes to normal energy metabolism. Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function. Contributes to the maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes in normal conditions. Niacin helps decrease tiredness and fatigue.
- He pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy metabolism. Contributes to the synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal intellectual performance.
- The vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis. Contributes to normal energy metabolism. Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system. Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, protein and glycogen. Contributes to normal psychological function. Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells. Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and regulate hormonal activity.
- He chrome contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to maintaining normal blood glucose levels.
- The hill contributes to normal lipid and homocysteine metabolism. Helps maintain normal liver function.
- He guarana helps in weight control. Contributes to fat metabolism, which in turn helps control weight. As usual, is known for its contribution to weight control. It is generally known for its contribution to fat metabolism.
- He mate contributes to body weight control.
- The bitter orange contributes to weight control. Helps maintain fatty tissue in normal conditions. Contributes to normal lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
- The garcinia contributes to weight control. Helps in weight control and helps reduce the sensation of appetite.