INGREDIENTS: L- Carnosine, bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate and microcrystalline cellulose), Gimnema dry extract (Gymnema sylvestre (Retz.) R.Br.ex Sm., sheet), dry extract of Nopal (Opuntia ficus-indica (L.) Mill., cladodio), pomegranate dry extract (Punica granatum L., fruit), green tea dry extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, sheet), Grape dry extract ( Vitis vinifera L., seed), D-Alfa-tocofenol (Vitamin E), Alpha lipoic acid, Beta-carotene (Provitamina A), Calcium L-ascorbate (C vitamin), Nicotinamida (Vitamin B3), Calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), antiaglomerante (magnesium stearate), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), zinc citrate. Capsule: coating agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) and coloring (titanium dioxide).
CONTENT: 60 capsules 889 mg aprox.
HOW TO USE: Drink 2 capsules per day, one capsule at breakfast and one at dinner, Unless recommended by the health professional.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, nor a healthy lifestyle. Keep the container in a cool place, dry and away from light. Keep out of the reach of little kids.
WARNING: Not recommended in case of pregnancy and / or during lactation.
- The Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- He beta-carotene (precursor of Vitamin A) contributes to the maintenance of the mucous membranes, skin and vision under normal conditions. Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- The C vitamin contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth. Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune system. Contributes to normal psychological function. Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage. Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Improves iron absorption.
- The niacin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Contributes to the maintenance of the skin under normal conditions. Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- He pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy metabolism. Contributes to the synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal intellectual performance.
- The vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis. Contributes to normal energy metabolism. Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system. Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, protein and glycogen. Contributes to normal psychological function. Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells. Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and regulate hormonal activity.
- He zinc contributes to normal acid-base balance. Contributes to the normal metabolism of carbohydrates. Contributes to normal cognitive function. Contributes to normal DNA synthesis. Contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids. Contributes to the normal metabolism of Vitamin A.
- The anthem helps control appetite or helps control appetite for sweets.
- He nopal contributes to the metabolism of fats by helping in weight control programs to reduce appetite and calorie intake.
- The grapes helps protect cells from the action of free radicals.