Keep the container tightly closed, in a cool, dry place and away from any source of heat and light. Keep out of the reach of children. Always use in well ventilated rooms. Do not use in the presence of children under 6 years of age, pregnant or lactating women or people with asthma or who have suffered seizures, as well as those with high sensitivity to perfumes. Avoid use with contact lenses. In case of direct contact with the eyes, wash the affected area with clean, fresh water for at least 10 minutes, with your eyes wide open, do not rub. If you wear contact lenses, if you can, remove them and continue rinsing your eyes with water. If eye irritation persists, consult your doctor. Do not administer the product directly on the skin, it may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation. In case of skin contact, wash with plenty of soap and water for several minutes, never use solvents or thinners. Do not eat. In case of ingestion, contact the Toxicological Information Service (+34 91 562 04 20) , do not induce vomiting.