2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the Internet user's device when visiting a web page.. It is the website operator who determines what type of information this cookie contains and what is its purpose, It can also be used by the web server every time you visit said website. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient.. However, they can be used for a number of different purposes ranging from remembering your login information or what your purchase order contains.
Below we clearly and precisely detail the cookies we use and what their purpose is. We will also report on how they are configured or disabled.
All information provided by cookies, we use it to improve our page, detect new needs and assess the improvements we can introduce in order to provide a better service to the users of this website.
3. THE APPLICATIONS WE USE TO OBTAIN AND ANALYZE NAVIGATION INFORMATION ARE:
- Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and https://www.google.com/intl/es_ES/analytics/learn/privacy.html
This application has been developed by Google, that provides us with the service of analysis of the audience of our page. This company may use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies.. You can learn about these other uses from the indicated links.
This tool does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the postal address from where they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our page, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to users who visit us.
4. HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES:
To allow, know, Block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do it by configuring the browser options installed on your computer..
You can find information on how to do it in the most used browsers.:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Trade from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html