From the moment you access the web, strictly necessary cookies are active so we can save your cookie settings preferences. Being the user who can decline its use from their own browser, capping said analysis, or simply by stopping browsing the website.
If you deactivate this cookie we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will have to activate or deactivate cookies again..
Third party cookies: The Web of www.bechi.es you can use third party services that, on behalf of www.bechi.es, collect information for statistical purposes, of use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
Our website also makes use of the Facebook Pixel to analyze behavior and sales through its platform.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Please, first activate strictly necessary cookies so that we can save your preferences!
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser - www.bechi.es will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language., the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer..
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in your case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits., which allows to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.